60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Healthy Weight Loss Program - That Sounds Too Slow!

Healthy weight loss programs are just too slow for most us. For example, right now it is spring and I want to be able to hit beach by summer. A long, drawn out, healthy plan will take way too long to show results.


Have you ever found yourself thinking this way? Caution because it is a line of thinking that leads down a path all too familiar to those of us who have tried countless "work now!" "work fast!" diets.


The last time I tried one of these diets, the results were fast and quite predictable. I lost pounds quickly, just as the diet said I would. I attended an important function wearing that particular dress and yes, I looked great. But...


As soon as the event was over, I found it impossible to stick with the diet. You see, as is always the case with these "30lbs in 30 days" types of solutions, it required I stick to the strangest and strictest of diets.


It was miserable, the food was horrible and I was hungry all of the time. Looking back, it is not surprising that the weight came off as quickly as it did. I had to loose weight considering that my stomach so often growled with hunger.


With the all-important event behind me, I lost the willpower needed to continue punishing myself. I regressed back to my to my regular eating habits and the weight piled on almost quicker than it had come off.


"Where is the harm in this?" you may asked "she lost the weight she needed for that event, didn't she?" The harm exists in the fact that, according to the American Heart Association, people who go up and down in weight too often increase their risk of developing serious heart problems.


Though healthy weight loss solutions may indeed be too slow to get you on the beach by this summer or in that outfit by that event, they may be exactly what you need to stay alive.


Consider a total solution to your weight loss problem instead of a temporary patch. Don't think about the next season's clothing or the big event that is coming. Instead think about the long-term, your life and your health.


When you choose between a yo-yo diet and a healthy solution, you are making a choice between extending your health problems or reducing them.


For More Related Topics Blog: Gluten Free And Weight Loss


For More Related Topics Blog: Gluten Free And Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment